Created March 4, 2019
RAYNOR 2019 NEW BUILD BY PRAKERO
Quest: Every time the primary target of Give 'Em Some Pepper is a Hero, permanently increases its damage bonus by 0.75%.
1. VETERAN MARKSMAN. I always choose this talent because the damage bonus is huge, if we get enough stacks to the quest, it will give us more damage than Ace In The Hole but it requires more skill and time.
Fight or Flight
Reduce Adrenaline Rush's cooldown by 10 seconds. Casting Adrenaline Rush grants 25 Armor for 3 seconds,
4. FIGHT OR FLIGHT or BEHEMOTH ARMOR I usually choose the first one but the third talent is also a good choice.
Increase the area of Give 'Em Some Pepper by 15%, and enemies hit by it are Slowed by 10% for 2.5 seconds.
7. UNSTABLE COMPOUND I choose Unstable Compound because it increases the range of our feature and further slows the hit enemies by 10% for 2.5 seconds.
Summon a Banshee that assists Raynor. The Banshee deals 84 damage per second and regenerates 75 Health per second if it hasn't taken damage in the last 4 seconds. Can reactivate to retarget or move the Banshee. The Banshee respawns automatically after 45 seconds. Leash range: 14.
10. RAYNOR'S RAIDERS or HYPERION The first skill I choose at level 10 is Raynor's Raiders because it gives us a big kick for 1 in 1 duels. Before, I always chose Hyperion, but it all depends on what map we hit and what opponents we have.
Gain 10% Movement Speed while mounted and unmounted. Inspire grants 8% more Movement Speed.
13. GIDDY-UP As for me, the choice is simple.
Paint Them Red
Increase the damage of Penetrating Round by 50% and heal for 90% of the damage it deals to Heroes.
16. PAIN THEM RED The best choice at level 16 for me, increased damage by 50% and cures to restore 90% of the damage inflicted on heroes
Increase Attack Speed by 20%. Basic Attack damage is increased by 25% against targets below 50% Health.
20. EXECUTE Many people at level 20 at Raynor choose the second level of talent from level 10.My choice will always be EXECUTE because it makes the best of our character.
Balance Patch - 01/03/19