Note: This is the initial concept, parts are subject to change. Everything is still in the works, keep that in mind when reading!
1. Two teams of five face off against each other in a match.
2. A match consists of five rounds, two games are played each round.
3. Before the match is played, teams go through the ban/reserve killer phase.
4. Within a round, each team selects a killer and designates which player will play the selected killer.
5. Each game has a set time limit, 12 minutes. Game ends at 12 minutes, finished or not.
6. Each round involves a team drafting a killer from the killer pool. A killer can only be used once in a match. The team with the lower amount of points scored gets killer priority at the beginning of the next round.
7. Every member of the team will play killer once. No player can be the killer twice.
8. Perks can only be used one time:
-Player's have an individual survivor perk pool.
-For killer, the perk pool is shared across teammates.
9. Five rounds will be played. Winner is determined by the team that has accumulated the most blood points.
Ban/Reserve Killer Phase
- Each team will ban out five maps each. These maps can overlap with the other team.
-Team A picks a reserve killer.
-Team B picks a reserve killer, then bans a killer.
-Team A then bans a killer.
-Team B is then given priority of which killer they wish to start the match with first.
3. The reserve killer can be used at any point throughout the match as a "wild card." While you will still draft a killer normally, you would activate your reserve killer after the opposing team has decided upon which perks they wish to use for that round.
Additional League information
- Killers, perks, maps, all can have potential bans by commissioner before match starts (e.g. Nurse, Legion, Haddonfield, Sprint Burst).
3. Items cannot be brought into the game, however they can be pulled from loot chests in-game.
4. Killers are allowed to use one purple-tier add-on or lower + a green-tier add-on or lower each round.
5. Teams will know what killer they will be playing against in advance. This is so each team can prepare accordingly (e.g. Trapper Hangman's Trick into Sabotage, Urban Evasion into The Hag.)
Purpose of League format:
Each player will be challenged as both survivor and killer. Teams will have to utilize resources carefully and choose whether to pace themselves with meta perks, or go all in early in attempts to gaining a massive lead. As the match progresses, perk choices become limited, rewarding players that are able to get creative with perk usage and those who can improvise with what killers remain in the killer pool. Strategy, communication, knowledge, and gamer skill will all be put to the test in determining which team prevails.
Outlook for League
The League would be operated by HeroesHearth Entertainment and streamed through our Twitch channel at Twitch.tv/HeroesHearth. While there aren't any events to be confirmed yet, ideas are being worked on.
Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for more to come! Feel free to voice your constructive criticism, thoughts, ideas, so on and so forth. We will be looking over all the feedback we can.